eye firmer skincare changed my under eyes and filled in my pores
Before and after:
link to product: https://amzn.to/483WYUv
I didn’t really think an “eye firming” product would end up being one of those things that quietly changes how my whole face looks, but here we are.
I started using an eye firmer mostly because I was just trying to deal with a bit of puffiness and fine lines under my eyes. Nothing dramatic, just that tired look that never really goes away no matter how much sleep I get. I wasn’t expecting anything beyond maybe a slightly smoother under-eye area at best.
The product I used was an eye firming treatment that I honestly picked up on a bit of a whim. It felt light, not greasy, and absorbed fast, which I liked because I hate anything heavy around my eyes. At first, I didn’t notice much change. It just felt like another skincare step that made me feel like I was “doing something,” even if I wasn’t seeing results right away.
But after a couple of weeks of using it consistently, I started noticing something unexpected. My under-eye area looked a bit tighter and more refreshed, like the skin wasn’t as tired or creased as before. It wasn’t a dramatic change, but enough that I could see it when I compared photos.
What really surprised me though was something I didn’t even expect from an eye product at all — my pores started looking smaller in nearby areas of my face. Especially around my cheeks and under-eye transition zone, my skin looked smoother and more refined. It was like everything just looked a bit more “blurred” in a good way, like the texture wasn’t as noticeable.
I don’t know if it was hydration, tightening, or just my skin improving overall, but the difference was definitely there. My makeup also started sitting better, especially concealer. It didn’t sink into lines or cling to texture as much, which made everything look more natural and clean.
I used to think eye creams were kind of optional, like a “nice extra” but not something that really changes anything. But this one actually proved me wrong. It didn’t just do one small thing — it made my skin around that area look smoother, firmer, and somehow more even overall.
It wasn’t an overnight miracle, but over time it became one of those subtle changes that made my face look more put together without me even trying harder.

Comments
Post a Comment